Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eminem ft. 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and Cashis- You Don't Know Lyrics


Lyrics:- [Intro] Shady.....Yeah..... [Chorus] Who run it? You know the acting like ya dont know We run it You do know but the acting like ya dont know Who run it? You know the acting like ya dont know We run it And you don't know but ya acting like ya dont know You know the acting like ya dont know I tear the club up fo sho This flow is gon bring mo dough And you don't know but ya acting like ya dont know [50 Cent] Now homey I say I runn it, runn it cause Im in control Hipnotique, Hennessy, a couple shots of Patrón I have ya feeling alright, I get ya high as a kite Party-poppin shawty says she coming with me tonight I ain't shoulder leaning, I ain't snapping and popping Either Im bobbing my head or Im just standing there watching Im a hustler I hustle, you can tell that Im paid And I protect what I got, Im in the house with my blade Nigga you front you gon' get it, OK now maybe Ive said it Cause I want you to tri-ip, yea I be on that shit hit You should see when Im stuntin I flash the stones to be wanton Push the whip, see me rollin, you can tell that Im holdin Im just doing my thang, you know the units the game I got my grimey Shady with me you front hell have to get me Off your ass Ill pay the lawsuit and laugh Haha its not a big deal its nothing but some cash Lets Go [Chorus] Who run it? You know the acting like ya dont know I tear the club up fo sho This flow is gon bring mo dough And you don't know but ya acting like ya dont know Who run it? You know ya acting like ...

No comments:

Post a Comment